QuickTime failed to initialize. Error # 0, With Firefox and Win2k3 server

I recently started getting this message in Firefox:

QuickTime failed to initialize. Error # 0
Please make sure QuickTime is properly installed on this computer.

It seems it's caused by launching Firefox in WinXP compatibility mode, which I did in order to be able to use Rhapsody's music service, since they prevent it from running under Win2k3. Yucko. In any case, I searched over the web and nobody else had figured out why Quicktime was crashing this way. Perhaps there are other causes, but this one fixed it for me. I didn't even have to reinstall Quicktime.

Comments

Unknown said…
thats my problem how did u get it fixed?

Email me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

piLagTester PRO order page

Panasonic TH-42PX75U Plasma TV review: input lag and upscaling tested using the piLagTesterPRO

Vizio VX20L HDTV review: input lag and upscaling tested using the piLagTesterPRO